Yes, send copies of all or selected emails which you want recorded inside your contacts database by using your own email drop box email address.
Every account is automatically set up with a unique email drop box address your drop box address will be:
See How to Link your Email Client:
Click here to watch our step by step video or alternatively follow the guidance below:
How to Send Emails inside a Contact Record:
1. Go into an existing contact and click on the email address in their record which you will find located on the right hand side in the business card section.
Please make sure that you click on the email address itself and not the envelope icon (this takes you to the internal pop up email) which is a different platform of sending out emails - click here to see more about this option.
To add an email address go into the Edit section of the contact where once added, the email address will then be displayed on the business card as shown below:.
2. When you have clicked on the contacts email address this will automatically pop up your email template (i.e. Outlook, Hotmail or whatever email client you currently use). In the bcc: field you will see your unique mail box address which automatically populates as shown in the example below in red:
3. In front of your unique mail drop box address you will see a combination of numbers and letters, this code is unique to the contact record you are working in.
4. When you send out the email a copy of that email will be saved inside your contacts record within the History section and any attachments will also be saved as shown in the screenshot below:
5. If you send an email outside of a contact then you will need to type in you mail drop box email address in the cc: or bcc: field of the email i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you have a copy of the email you send go into your account - where you will see this inside the contact's record - in the History section.
To find out more please click here to see how to link different email clients to your account.