There could be a number of reasons why you cannot access your CRM account - here is a checklist to help:
1. The most common reason is that you may have incorrectly spelt your account URL address - always ensure it starts with https:// - as it is easy to forget to add the letter s in the url.
You might not realise that you are on the wrong login page because it will take you to a login page - if you have a logo uploaded then you will see the logo and know that you are on the correct page.
2. Is the Username correct?
Please make sure you have not typed in your email address. The username is normally the first name of the user i.e. Tom, Jane, or Accounts, Sales, Admin.
3. Please do not copy and paste in your password which is the 8 digit password you were issued with. Instead you must manually type in your password.
4. Check what browser you are using - we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox if using a Windows PC.
Please note that to use Internet Explorer you MUST be on the latest version 10 or higher - as the CRM is incompatible with earlier versions of Internet Explorer.
If using a Mac PC, iPad or iPhone we recommend Safari or Google Chrome browsers.
5. If the screen freezes it is more likely to be a browser issue so check item 3 above to make sure you are using the correct one.
6. Clear the cache and cookies on your computer by selecting the Control, Shift and Delete keys - please select only to clear cache and cookies or browsing history but not passwords as you may lose any saved passwords.
7. If using a Mac clear the cache by using the Command + R keys.
8. If you get an error message such as 'Page cannot be located' this could be due to an issue with your IP address which has been blocked on our firewall as it has detected bad traffic. Please contact our Support Helpdesk so that we can add your IP address to our exception list.
If after doing the above you are still experiencing problems logging into your CRM account please contact our Support Helpdesk.