This video shows you how to add and sync calendar events.
The last part of the video talks about calendar sync - you will need to get the calendar URLs for your CRM calendars from us so you can paste into to your Samsung Galaxy - please contact our Support Desk this will enable you to see your calendars on your Samsung calendar.
Alternatively if you want to put publish your Samsung Galaxy calendars into your account under calendars then you will need to publish your Samsung Galaxy calendars on your tablet - this gives you URL links to those calendars.
Once you have a Samsung calendar URL you will need to go into the Calendar section of your CRM account to publish these.
Please follow the steps below to see how:
1. Go into Calendar by clicking on the icon along the menu bar
2. Click on the Create calendar button as shown in red:
3. A pop up screen will appear - start to complete the form i.e. fill in the name of the calendar.
4. Next under Location this is where you paste in your Samsung calendar URL link.
5. Click on create calendar and then you will see your Samsung calendar in your account.
6. The calendar events synchronise every 2 hours.
If you have any questions please contact our Support Desk.