Please read the instructions below to see how to create a desktop icon on your iPhone or iPad:
1. Tap the “Safari” icon to launch the web browser.
2. Tap the address bar, type in your account url:
Your account url will look something like this (remember to add the s on the https://
3. Make sure you enter your login details that you tick the 'Remember Me' box so it will save this for each time you want to load up your CRM account.
4. Click on Login to login to your account.
5. Next click on the icon, a box with a vertical arrow coming out of the top – the icon is located at the bottom of the screen, then tap “Add to Home Screen.”
6. Type a new name i.e ‘my CRM’ for the shortcut if you want to change the default name that the iPhone/iPad provides based on the websites name, and then tap “Add.”
7. Press the “Home” button to go back to the iPhones home screen.
8. The icon will have saved onto your iPhone/iPad desktop as a shortcut, just click on the icon to take it to your saved login
9. Click login and you are straight into your account.
Alternatively you may wish to click the video below to find out how to create a desktop icon: