Please Note: As of June 2016 this model is no longer available and is now discontinued.
About the DE310 Desk Phone:
The DE310 IP PRO is the IP phone for small and medium businesses demanding a basic phone system to manage their professional calls and phonebooks.
Flexible to use, hassle-free set up and exceptional wideband sound make the DE310 IP PRO perfectly suited for intuitive business communication.
- Adjustable 3-line display plus icon area, b/w inverted
- 5-way navigation key for easy operation
- Up to 2 SIP accounts
- Exceptional HD sound with HDSP™
- Multiple ringtones, selectable per line
- Headset connection: corded
- Ethernet (10/100) with 2-port switch
- Integrated power over Ethernet
- Direct dialing of Microsoft Outlook contacts via PC
- Local network directories and public online directory
- SRTP/TLS encryption
- Certified hearing aid compatible
- Energy-saving ECO features
- Wall-mountable (adaptor included)
What is included:
- Telephone, handset and cord
- power supply
- Ethernet cable
- Foot stand / wall mount kit
What do I else do I need?
As the Desk phone connects to the Ethernet port on a broadband router you may need to purchase an ethernet hub box if you do not have any spare ports on your router. This Ethernet hub box will then connect to your router.
Please click here to find a link to a 5 way, 8 way and 16 way port hub boxes for you to choose from, depending on how many phones you have.
Additional Support material for your DE310 Desk phone
For an English speaking full user manual please click here.
For an English speaking short user manual please click here.