To set up the mobile number you want the SMS to show it has come from and the number to reply back to (same number) you will need to do the following:
1. Go into your account and click on the Settings icon along the top menu bar - see example below:
2. Next click on Global Settings (2nd tab along)
3. Click on SMS Origination field and enter the mobile number you want the text message to be sent from and any replies to go to. Please enter the number without any spaces.
4. Click Update Settings to save. Now you are ready to send out your SMS message(s).
5. When the recipient receives the SMS message they will see it has been sent from your SMS origination (mobile number).
6. When they reply back to the message, the reply will be sent to the mobile phone associated with that mobile number.
If you wish the SMS reply to be received back into your CRM account as an email instead of back to the mobile number that the message was sent to please click here to find out more about this option.