If you have already set the volume on your Gigaset dect portable handset to maximum but would still like to increase the volume then you can do this by altering the volume setting on your Gigaset N300 IP Base Unit Box - please follow the steps below:
1. To do so you will need to ‘login’ to your N300IP box.
2. To do this you will need to get your VoIP IP Address from your phone settings.
3. Access Settings on your handset by selecting the central button on your handset as shown below and selecting the Settings icon which is shown as a Spanner.
4. Scroll down to select the System menu option.
5. Scroll down to select Local Network and you will see your IP Address displayed.
6. Enter this VoIP IP Address into a web browser to take you to your Gigaset N300 IP Base Unit settings.
7. Alternatively you can do the following to find your IP Address:
Press the ‘blue’ button on your N300IP box – this should ‘page’ your phone – but will also display the IP address of the N300IP box … take
a note of the IP address and enter into the address bar on a web browser.
8. This should bring up the N300IP login screen.
9. Next enter your system PIN … please enter 0000 (four zeros) and press OK
10. Then once logged in click on:
Settings >Telephony >Audio > Show Advanced Settings
11. You will then see an option which says “Volume for this VoIP Account” Low / Normal (default) / High” … just click on “High” and then go to the bottom of the screen and click “SET”
12. You should now be done.
13. Please click Log off to exit.