2. Scroll down to select the System menu option.
3. Scroll down to select Local Network and you will see your IP Address displayed.
4. Enter this VoIP IP Address into a web browser to take you to your Gigaset N300 IP Base Unit settings.
5. Alternatively you can do the following to find your IP Address:
Press the ‘blue’ button on your N300IP box – this should ‘page’ your phone – but will also display the IP address of the N300IP box … take
a note of the IP address and enter into the address bar on a web browser.
6. Enter the System PIN by entering 0000 (four zeros) press OK
7. Go to the Settings / Telephony / Number Assignment screen as shown below:
8. On this screen you will be presented with a screen listing your handsets - for each handset just un-click the check box under incoming calls that you do not want the phone to ring for as shown above.
9. When you are done - just go to the bottom of the screen and press Set
10. Please click log off to exit.