If your headset is beeping for instance every 30 seconds when you are on a call please check your Base Station connections to make sure that no wires have come loose.
Once you have checked this if the problem still persists please see the steps below:
Please follow the steps below to switch off the beeping:
1. Access Settings on your handset by selecting the central button on your handset as shown below and selecting the Settings icon which is shown as a Spanner.
2. Scroll down to select the Audio Settings option.
3. Next select advisory tones
4. Turn the Confirmation to Off
5. Press Save on your handset.
If you are still having issues please contact our Support Helpdesk for further advice.