You can insert a hyperlink to a website or web page from within your email campaign. To do this please follow the steps below:
1. Open up the email campaign by clicking on the campaign name you wish to hyperlink a webpage to - as shown below in red:
2. Inside the e-Marketing Campaign Editor window highlight the text that you wish to link up to a webpage - for instance the text visit us or like us or the full website address.
3. Then click on the Insert/Edit link button at the top - which is shown below in red:
4. Type in your website or web page that you wish to link the text to in the URL field - as shown below:
The best way to ensure that you enter the correct URL link is to firstly visit your social media web page and take a direct copy of the URL address and enter this in the URL field by pasting the address in as shown below:
5. Make sure you set the Target field to Open in New Window as shown below: This ensures that when the web link is clicked it will open in a new window and when closed your email campaign will still be open behind it.
6. Click on OK.
You can also create a hyper link to a mailto email address, to find out more please click here.
As with all links we strongly recommend you send yourself a test email to check that all links are working correctly before sending out the e-Marketing campaign. Please click here to see how to send a test email.