Can I pull off a list of contacts who clicked links within my email campaign?
Modified on: Tue, 8 Dec, 2020 at 1:39 AM
Yes you can see a list of all contacts who clicked on any links you had contained in your email campaign.
1. Firstly go to the Report icon inside e-Marketing - choose the email campaign and click on the icon as shown below in red:
2. This then shows you a Campaign Summary where you can see how many emails were Sent, Opened, Clicked etc.
If you click on the CLICKED option you will see a list of all emails addresses (these have been blanked out) that opened up a link contained in your email and what this link was.
3. Click on the CSV file link as shown below to export out the results into a CSV file.
4. Or click on the PDF link as shown below to save or print a copy of the clicked results:
5. Please note that you can also use the reTAG option as shown below to re-tag your contacts with a new tag so that you can easily identify and target 'warm' or 'hot' leads with a new email campaign:
Please click here to find out more about using the re-TAG option.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.