Please Note: As of June 2016 this model is no longer available and is now discontinued.
The DE410 IP PRO is the IP phone for small and medium businesses demanding affordable phone systems to manage their professional calls and phonebooks.
Flexible use, hassle-free setup and exceptional wideband sound make the DE410 IP PRO perfectly suited for intuitive business communication.
- Adjustable 5-line display plus icon area, b/w inverted
- 5-way navigation key for easy operation
- Up to 6 SIP accounts
- Exceptional HD sound with HDSPTM
- Multiple ringtones, selectable per line
- Headset connection: corded
- Ethernet (10/100) with 2-port switch
- Integrated power over Ethernet
- Direct dialing of Microsoft OutlookTM contacts via PC
- Local network directories and public online directory
- SRTP/TLS encryption
- Certified hearing aid compatible
- Energy-saving ECO features
- Wall-mountable (adaptor included)
What is included:
- Telephone, handset and handset cord
- power supply
- Ethernet cable
- keypad inlay and keypad cover
- wall mount
What do I else do I need?
As the Desk phone connects to a ethernet hub box which connects to your router you may need to purchase a hub box if you do not already have one.
Please click here to find a link to a 5 way, 8 way and 16 way port hub boxes for you to choose from, depending on how many phones you have.
Additional Support material for your DE410 Desk phone
For an English speaking full user manual please click here
For an English speaking short user manual lease click here
For any other languages please contact our Support Helpdesk.