Please note: This phone is no longer available as it is now discontinued.
The DE700 IP PRO is the IP phone for small and medium businesses demanding an expert phone system for managing their professional calls and contacts.
Convenient navigation, multiple expansion options, a host of executive features, hassle-free set up, and exceptional wideband sound make the DE700 IP PRO perfectly suited for intuitive business communication.
- 3.5" colour TFT display with award-winning user interface
- Touch wheel for fast directory scrolling
- Address book with 250 picture vCard entries on internal memory:
vCard entries: first and last name, company, job title, 8 phone numbers, photo, email, website, address, birthday, note, time zone
- Up to 8 SIP accounts
- Exceptional HD sound with HDSP
- MP3 ringtones
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) with 2-port switch
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (POE)
- XML browser and Info Centre: weather, RSS and more
- Classic PBX calling features
- Web-based call manager with CTI
- Direct dialling of Microsoft Outloo contacts via PC
- Local network directories and public online directory
- SRTP/TLS encryption
- Professional zero-touch auto-provisioning setup
- Energy-saving ECO features
- Internet Radio
- Customisable screen saver: pictures, logos, slide shows, text, analogue/digital clocks and more
- 14 Programmable keys - upgradeable to 56 keys with 3 ZY700 expansion modules
- Answering Machine
What do I else do I need?
As the Desk phone connects to a Ethernet hub box which connects to your router you may need to purchase a hub box if you do not already have one.
Please click here to find a link to a 5 way, 8 way and 16 way port hub boxes for you to choose from, depending on how many phones you have.
Additional support information:
For an English speaking full user manual please click here
For an English speaking short overview of this phone please click here.
For any other languages please contact our Support Helpdesk.