Please note: This phone is no longer available as it is now discontinued.
The DE900 IP PRO is the premium IP phone for flexible communication in small to medium businesses.
Clean and contemporary in design and with an award-winning user interface, the DE900 IP PRO offers ultimate connectivity, customisation, and portability options - in addition to state-of-the-art executive features, unique innovations and world-class German technology.
- 3.5” colour TFT display with award-winning user interface
- High-end metallic finish
- Touch wheel for fast directory scrolling
- Address book with 500 picture vCard entries on internal memory:
vCard entries: first and last name, company, job title, 8 phone numbers, photo, email, website, address, birthday, note, time zone.
- Expandable Address book using USB memory
- Up to 12 SIP accounts
- Exceptional HD sound with HDSPTM
- Integrated WiFi client IEEE802.11n
- USB 2.0 port
- Gigaset MobileOFFICE portable custom phone settings via USB
- MP3 ringtones
- Headset connection: Bluetooth®, DECT and corded
- Link2mobileTM: make and receive mobile phone calls from the DE900 via Bluetooth connection to the mobile phone
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) with 2-port switch
- Integrated Power over Ethernet
- XML browser and Info Center: weather, RSS and more
- Classic PBX calling features
- Web-based call manager with CTI
- Direct dialling of Microsoft OutlookTM contacts via PC
- Local network directories and public online directory
- SRTP/TLS encryption
- Professional zero-touch auto-provisioning setup
- Certified hearing aid compatible
- Energy-saving ECO features
- Integrated VPN Client
- Internet Radio
- Customisable screen saver: pictures, logos, slide shows, text, analogue/digital clocks and more
- 14 Programmable keys - upgradeable to 56 keys
- Answering Machine
What is included:
- Gigaset DE900 IP PRO
- Handset with cable
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter
- CD containing Gigaset QuickSync PC software
- User Guide
- Insert strips for labelling the function keys (with protective film)
What do I else do I need?
As the Desk phone connects to a Ethernet hub box which connects to your router you may need to purchase a hub box if you do not already have one.
Please click here to find a link to a 5 way, 8 way and 16 way port hub boxes for you to choose from, depending on how many phones you have.
Additional support material:
For an English speaking full user manual please click here
For an English speaking short overview of this phone please click here.