How can I check that my Firefox installation is current?
1. By default, Firefox will automatically check for updates, and notify you if an update is available.
2. If you see an update prompt, click the Update Firefox button, and the newest version will be downloaded and installed on your computer.
3. Otherwise, wait for the Firefox update to download and install automatically. Restart Firefox by clicking Restart to Update to begin using the new version.
1. You can manually check for Firefox updates at any time.
2. At the top right hand corner of the Firefox window you will see a menu button as shown below:
3. Click this button and you will see the Help menu icon as shown below:
4. Click the Help menu and select About Firefox.
5. The About Mozilla Firefox window will open, and Firefox will begin checking for updates.
6. If an update is available, it will begin downloading automatically.
7. If Firefox is already up to date, just close the About Firefox window.
8. When the updates are downloaded and ready to be installed, click Apply Update.
Firefox will be restarted and the updates will be installed. When your Firefox installation is up to date, Firefox is up to date will display in the About Mozilla Firefox window.
To download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox manually, please visit: