If you have more than one Gmail address and you want to change which email is the default mailto: for CRM please find some information below to show you how to do this:
How to Change Your Default E-Mail Address in GMail
- Click the Settings icon in the top right corner of your gmail account user interface.
- Select Mail Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Accounts and Import tab at the top of the Settings menu.
- In the Send Mail As section, click the Make Default link next to the e-mail address you want to always send e-mails from in your gmail account.
- In the When Replying to a Message section below, select the email address you wish to permanently reply to e-mails from (regardless of the e-mail address that the e-mail was originally sent to)
- To save these preferences, click the General tab at the top of the Settings menu.
- Scroll down to the Save Changes button at the bottom of the Settings menu.