To set links onto the social media icons you need to do it in the same way that you insert hyper-links.
1. Simply use your mouse to select the social media icon you want to put a link to inside your email template.
2. Next click on the link icon as shown below in red:
3. A pop up window will appear as shown below:
5. Change the Target field to New Window - as shown below: This ensures that when the link is clicked it will open in a new window and when closed your email campaign will still be open.
6. Click OK. Your social media icon will now have a URL link.
7. Now send yourself a test of the campaign and click on the social media icon inside the email campaign and it should go straight to your Facebook page etc.
To see how to send a test email please click here.