In this particular instance the table was copied and pasted from an email from an arabic client. Any documentation in arabic will justified all the text to the RIGHT not to the LEFT so the table was pasted with right justification on.
Please note: that copy and pasting into html email campaign editor sometimes strips or pulls in the hidden formatting when it is pulled in.
The best way around this is to paste the content into a word document and then when inserting this content into your email campaign paste into the Word document insert option. This is how you do it:
1. Copy and paste your text (Control C to copy)
2. Go into your email campaign and click on the Word document insert button
3. A pop up window will appear:
4. Insert your text into the text area (Shift Insert keys to insert)
5. This will then insert the text in and get rid of any strange formatting that you may not be aware of that was hidden in the original copy and paste email or document.