How to clear cache in Safari browser
Modified on: Wed, 25 Nov, 2020 at 1:22 AM
Safari for Mac
- Click the Safari menu, then select Clear History
- In the Clear field choose All History
- Click Clear History.
Safari for PC
- Click on the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the browser
- Click Reset Safari
- Select the items you wish to clear. (It is recommended to check all items).
- Click Reset.
Mobile Safari for iOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
To clear cache and cookies:
- From the home screen, Select Settings > Safari.
- At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, Select Clear cookies and data or Clear Cookies and Clear Cache.
- Confirm when prompted.
To clear history:
- From the home screen, tap Safari.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Bookmarks icon.
- In the lower left, tap Clear.
- Tap Clear History.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.