Yes if you create your email campaign you can add a first name mail merge into the template - this will automatically merge each contacts first name into the email template so long as you have recorded your contacts first names
To find out how to set this up please read the guide below:
1. Put your cursor where you want to insert the merge first name field, as an example beside 'Dear' as shown below:
2. Click on the Insert button as shown below in red:
3. Select the option First Name as shown below:
4. Your First Name merge will then be added to your email template as shown below:
5. Only when the email is sent out to your contacts will it take each person's first name and automatically insert it into the email campaign.