Please note: that only Key Account Holders and Admin Users will have access to set up custom fields, please find below instructions on how to set up custom field drop down options:
1. Go to the Settings icon:
2. Click on the Global Settings tab:
3. Half way down the page you will see Custom Fields as shown in red:
4.This is where you add your custom fields, the 1st field is where you enter the custom field heading - as shown in the example below a popular custom field is 'How did you hear about us?':
5.Next select the 2nd field which you will see has a drop down arrow - this allows you to choose the format of your custom field so if you are setting up a drop down format choose from the list drop down:
6.The 3rd field also has a drop down arrow - this allows you to choose the who the custom field you have set up is to be associated with for instance either 'All contacts' or only certain tag groups - as shown below:
7. If you choose 'All Contacts' then the box will be shown as blank - please see below:
8. If however you choose a tag group to associate with your custom field the tag name will be shown:
9. The final field is where you enter in your drop down menu options:
10. Enter your drop down choices using a comma (,) between each choice:
13. Please be careful not to click the red icon as shown below as this will delete your custom field:
14. If you wish to change the order of any of your custom fields you can move them up or down using the up/down arrows as shown below:
IMPORTANT: Once a custom field has been set up as a drop down format please do not change this format as once set up and applied to your contacts if you change the format this will affect your existing data.
You must instead create a new custom field with the new format that you want to use and contact our Support Helpdesk if you want us to transfer data from the old format over to the new custom field format.