Yes, instead of exporting out the entire contacts database you can instead just export out a tag(s) group, please find some instructions below:
How to export out a Tag(s) group?
1. Go to the Contacts page
2. Search for the Tag(s) you wish to export by clicking on the Tag search label icon as shown below:
3. This will pop up a Select Tags window:
4. Select the tag or tags you wish to view
5. The tag(s) selection you have made will then be shown as contacts with this tag will be displayed as shown below:
6. Change the view of your contacts to List view if not already in this view:
7. When in List View select all the contacts by clicking on checkbox at the top as shown below in red:
8.This places a check against each of your contacts in your tag group.