Health and Beauty:
- Signature on consultation form
- Signature for cosmetic procedure treatment
- Signature to confirm tint test has been carried out
- Policy renewal
- Insurance documentation
- Mortgage application
- Contract signature
- Confirmation of order to go ahead
Integrate e-Signature Documents with your CRM account:
How does it work?
1. The document is customised with client details i.e. name and address etc
2. The document is completed and then the client reads through it to check everything is correct before signing the document via a mobile or tablet device i.e. iPhone/iPad etc.
3. The document is then saved and a copy is emailed to you, the company.
4. That email is then forwarded to your CRM drop box account (please note that we set this up for you) to feed in the information straight into the history of a contact record.
If this is a new client when the document is forwarded, a new contact record is created in the client’s name and it will then attach the document to the contact record history.
A time saving solution that works seamlessly to integrate with your CRM account.
Where documentation is signed giving authorisation or confirmation that action has been taken.
It can then be tracked for future reference as and when required. It is very important for legal reasons to ensure procedures are followed correctly but in a simple and fast way.
Please contact our Support Desk if you wish to add this service.