This is separate to the Files icon you see along the main menu bar inside your account, images for e-Marketing must be uploaded inside the e-Marketing file library - please follow the steps below to see how to do this:
Please make sure your images are either saved as JPEG or PNG image file.
1. Click on the e-Marketing icon along the menu bar
2. Either click on an email campaign to open up the Campaign Editor window or create a new email campaign
3. Click on the Insert image icon as shown in red in the screenshot below:
4. This brings up the Insert/Edit image window as shown below:
5. You can view images already in your file library by clicking on browse button as shown in red below:
6. This takes you into a file image library as shown below: Any pre-uploaded images will be shown here.
7. To upload a new image into the e-Marketing file library click on Upload button as shown below:
8. When you click on the Upload option you will see the following pop up:
9. Click on the Add files button as shown above in red.
10. This takes you into the images on your computer where you can then select your image to upload.
11. Once you have selected your image please click on the Upload option as shown below:
12. Your image will then be uploaded into your image library as shown below:
13. Click on Close.
14. Now you can select your image from the image library by clicking on the image you want to insert.
15. A pop up window will be displayed as shown below: The source field gives the file image directory.
16. You can use the Image description field to name the image as shown in the example below: This is optional
17. You can re-size the image by using the Dimensions fields. Please see the example below:
18. Make sure the check box for Constrain proportions is checked so that your image stays in the correct dimensions you have set when inserted into your email template.
19. Repeat to add more images to your e-Marketing file library.