1. From your Outlook contacts, select the File menu, select Open click on Import as shown below:
2. Next select the option 'Export to a file' as shown below:
3. Click Next
4. Make sure that Comma Separated Values (DOS) is selected (known as a .CSV file)
5. Click on Next.
6. Check the Export from folder selected is Contacts, and click on Next.
7. Select a place on your computer to save the file (using Browse) and give it a name. For example: C:Outlook export.CSV
8. Click Next, check the confirmation screen and click Finish.
9. Your contacts will be saved in Excel .CSV file format ready for you to import into your CRM account.
Please click here to see how to now import your contacts into your account.