Using a STUN server may be necessary if you experience router issues where you are unable to disable the SIP ALG setting - to allow VoIP traffic through.
1. You will need to access your VoIP IP addresss - please click here to see some instructions on the above to help you find your VoIP IP address.
2. Type in the VoIP IP address into a browser window on your PC and press the return key to load the page.
3. This brings you into the Gigaset web interface login screen - enter 0000 as the password to access and click OK as shown below to login:
4. This will bring you to a Gigaset main screen see example below. Click on the Settings option as shown in red:
5. Next click on Telephony option as shown below:
6. Then select Connections - as shown below:
7. Click on Edit as shown in the example below for any one of your VoIP lines:
8. This will then display the IP connection screen as shown below:
9. Next click on ‘Show advanced settings’ as shown above in red. You will then see the following displayed:
10. Make sure you click on Stun Enabled 'Yes'
11. In the STUN server address field enter: stun.crmdomain.com
12. Then click ‘Set’ to save as shown above in red.
When you have finished please log off to exit.