It is possible to apply an image to your contacts in bulk on the data import template which when the data is imported into your account it automatically adds the profile image to each of your contacts - as shown in the screenshot below:
For this to work you must first start with a contact inside your CRM account where the image of your choice has been uploaded against the contact's profile - please click here to see how to upload an image to a contacts record.
Please follow the steps below to set this up:
1. If you apply an image to a contacts record that you wish to then apply to all other contacts do this by applying the image to a contacts record as shown in this link.
2. Next export out your contacts database - export out either all contacts or just a tag group - making sure the contact with the image you want to apply to all other contacts is included in this export.
3. On the exported file you will see a column heading called 'ICUniqueid' please do not remove this column
4. You will also see a column heading called 'ICPhoto' please do not remove this column
5. You can remove any other columns that you do not need.
6. Each image that has been applied to a contact will have a code in the ICPhoto column as shown below:
7. As you have already added the image you want to apply to all other contacts - find the contact name with this correct image for instance 'Tori Barnes' where the image code for her record is:
8. Copy this image code and paste the code against all other contacts as shown in the example below:
9. Now you can re-import this data back into your CRM account where the image that you have copied will be applied to all your contacts.