Course or Events Dynamic Reporting:
1. Ability to hyperlink back to the Course or Event from the report to the contact information
2. Data pulled in from custom fields information so you can choose what you want on the report layout
3. Filter down columns i.e. see all Sales Courses/Events for this month, London, 2 day Course
4. See all events/course that are full or ones that have spaces still by filtering on the status column5. Export into Excel or .CSV format or PDF.
Here is example of a dynamic report – click a button and it pops the report into a window inside a contact or on the dashboard.
Example of filters i.e date range etc from a report.
Date Range layouts:
1. Time i.e. month, quarterly, yearly, all.
2.2. Date Range From Date To Date
This Date range will pull off all the records from 1 Dec to 21 Dec as this is the date range selected. The screenshot shows the most recent date first:
To find out more please contact our Support Helpdesk.