Applying a Star Rating
1. The star rating is another way of organising your contacts - by their relative importance to you i.e. 5 stars (as shown below) being the hottest contact and all blue stars being coldest or least important.
2. To set someone's star rating select your contact and click on the Edit button as shown below:
3. Then click on the ‘Other' tab:
4. To change the Rating, click and drag with your mouse over the stars until you reach the desired level of rating. The stars will change from blue to red as shown below:
Viewing and Searching by Star Rating
1. If you view your contacts in List View the star ratings (if applied) will also be shown:
2. Search for contacts by using the Star Rating slide bar to search as shown below: