1. Firstly you will need to find your IP address from your Cisco phone please do the following:
2. Cisco SPA502G, Cisco SPA504G, Cisco SPA508G, Cisco SPA509G, Cisco SPA512G, Cisco SPA514G:
a. Press the Setup button as shown below:
b. Scroll to network and press select
c. Scroll to View Current IP. This is the IP address of your phone
a. Press the Setup button
b. Enter 110, then press #
c. The IP address is recited
Cisco SPA300 series:
To find the IP address on a Cisco SPA 300 series phone please press the Set Up button and then press 9 which will provide you with the IP address of your phone.
3. Enter the IP address into the address bar of a web browser - you will then be taken to the Cisco Configuration Utility page as shown below:
4. If you are not please check your IP address - try removing the last 'digit' from the address. If you have any issues getting into the Cisco web utility page please click here for guidance.
5. Click on the 'Advanced' option which you will see in the far right top hand corner of the screen. If this doesn't display the 'Ext 1' tab then click on User Login in the top right-hand corner.
6. Click on the tab called 'Ext 1'.
7. You will need to enter 'sip.crmdomain.com' into the following fields:
Host Domain field
Outbound Proxy field
If you cannot find where to enter the above information click on the 'Basic' link in the top right corner and then on the System tab where you should see the fields displayed.
8. In the Display Name field enter your full VoIP number. Alternatively enter your name to be displayed on the phone.
9. In the Password field enter your secret password please see the the screenshot below:
10. In the User ID field enter your VoIP 6 digit extension number. Please click here for guidance on where to find your VoIP extension number.
11. In the Auth ID field enter your VoIP 6 digit extension number. Please click here for guidance on where to find your VoIP extension number.
12. Click on 'Submit All Changes' to save.
13. Your phone line will now be registered to your Cisco phone so you can start using the phone to make and receive calls.