The Yealink W53P SIP cordless phone system combines quality, reliability and flexibility to offer users a scalable, efficient communications system.
Price: £99.26 + VAT plus delivery. Please note this price is for the Yealnk W60 Base and 1 x W53H cordless DECT phone.
With support for up to 8 handsets and up to 8 concurrent calls, the W53P is supplied with a W53H DECT handset and W60 Base Station, as shown in the image above.
The W60 Base Station is also compatible with the W52H and W56H DECT handsets, enabling you to combine a variety of handsets to create the solution you require.
Ideal for small to medium-sized businesses, Yealink's W53P offers a long talk time of up to 18 hours, a high standby time of up to 200 hours and quick charging, enabling 10 minutes charging time to provide up to 2 hours talk time.
Thanks to built-in Opus codec support, the W53 package delivers excellent audio quality in both high-bandwidth and poor network conditions, plus with the ability to add up to 5 DECT repeaters, coverage can be extended to meet individual user requirements.
Please note: The W53 Package includes the W60B base station with the W53H DECT handset.
Please note: Additional cordless DECT phones can be purchased separately, the W53H DECT retails for £62.50 + VAT and delivery.
Yealink W53H DECT Handset Features:
- 3.5mm headset port
- Support for up to 2 simultaneous calls per handset
- Handset range: 50 metres indoor, 300 metres outdoor
- 1.8" colour display with intuitive user interface
- LCD key backlight
- Up to 18 hours talk time, 200 hours standby time
- Local Phonebook for up to 100 entries (stored in the base)
- 9 ringer melodies
Yealink W60B DECT Base Station Features:
- High performance SIP cordless phone system
- Exceptional HD sound with wideband technology
- Supports 8 simultaneous calls per base station
- Expandable up to 8 DECT cordless handsets
- Register up to 8 SIP accounts
- Compatible with the W52H, W53H and W56H additional DECT handsets
- Increase range with up to 5 DECT repeaters per base station
- Opus Codec Support
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- Open VPN
- 1 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet port
- Desktop or wall mountable
- Quick and easy configuration via: browser / phone / auto-provision
- Supports Broadsoft, Asterisk and 3CX
Please click here to view a full spec of this phone and base station.
Please click here to view a full user guide for this phone and base station.
To find out more or to place an order please contact our Support Helpdesk.