The Yealink W53P SIP cordless phone system combines quality, reliability and flexibility to offer users a scalable, efficient communications system.
Price: £115.20 + VAT plus delivery. Please note this price is for the Yealnk W60 Base and 1 x W53H cordless DECT phone.
With support for up to 8 handsets and up to 8 concurrent calls, the W53P is supplied with a W53H DECT handset and W60 Base Station, as shown in the image above.
Ideal for small to medium-sized businesses, Yealink's W53P offers a long talk time of up to 18 hours, a high standby time of up to 200 hours and quick charging, enabling 10 minutes charging time to provide up to 2 hours talk time.
Thanks to built-in Opus codec support, the W53 package delivers excellent audio quality in both high-bandwidth and poor network conditions, plus with the ability to add up to 5 DECT repeaters, coverage can be extended to meet individual user requirements.
Please note: The W53 Package includes the W60B base station with the W53H DECT handset.
Please note: Additional cordless DECT phones can be purchased separately, the W53H DECT retails for £77.98 + VAT and delivery.
Yealink W53H DECT Handset Features:
- 3.5mm headset port
- Support for up to 2 simultaneous calls per handset
- Handset range: 50 metres indoor, 300 metres outdoor
- 1.8" colour display with intuitive user interface
- LCD key backlight
- Up to 18 hours talk time, 200 hours standby time
- Local Phonebook for up to 100 entries (stored in the base)
- 9 ringer melodies
Yealink W60B DECT Base Station Features:
- High performance SIP cordless phone system
- Exceptional HD sound with wideband technology
- Supports 8 simultaneous calls per base station
- Expandable up to 8 DECT cordless handsets
- Register up to 8 SIP accounts
- Compatible with the W52H, W53H and W56H additional DECT handsets
- Increase range with up to 5 DECT repeaters per base station
- Opus Codec Support
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- Open VPN
- 1 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet port
- Desktop or wall mountable
- Quick and easy configuration via: browser / phone / auto-provision
- Supports Broadsoft, Asterisk and 3CX
Please click here to view a full spec of this phone and base station.
Please click here to view a full user guide for this phone and base station.
To find out more or to place an order please contact our Support Helpdesk.