The Gigaset Desk phones offer multiple different ringtone choices for you to choose from.
For example the Gigaset DE310 Desk phone offers up to 15 different ringtones that can be selected.
Firstly you will need to get the IP address of the phone - to do this please follow the instructions below:
Secondly you must make sure that your PC is connected to the same router that runs your VoIP Line in order to access the Gigaset web interface settings.
1. Press the round button with the Green Tick as shown below in the screenshot circled in red:
2. Use the bottom key underneath the green tick to scroll downwards through the menu options.
3. You will see the display on the phone show you the menu options - when you get to 'Settings' Click OK.
4. Select 'Local Network'
5. You will be asked to enter a password -- please press the # key twice to type in lower case admin and then click OK
6. Scroll down to 'IP Address' click OK
7. Your IP Address will then be shown.
8. Enter this IP Address into the address bar of a web page - you will see the following screen:
9. For the password enter 'admin' then click on 'OK'
10. When you are logged in click on the 'Settings' tab.
11. Next click on 'Telephony'
12. Then click on 'Connections'
13. Select 'IP 1' and click on 'Edit' as shown below in red:
14. When the Configuration screen displays, click on 'Advanced Settings' and then click on 'Show'
15. Scroll down to the bottom you should see the Melody option as shown below: If you do not see this you may need to upgrade the phones firmware to the latest version.
16. You will need to set the 'internal call'....if you click on 'Test' you will be able to hear what the ring tone sounds like.
17. When you have finished please click on Save.
18. Click on logout to exit the Gigaset web interface.