To switch off the missed call and voicemail flash alert you will need to login into your Gigaset web interface phone settings.
Please find instructions below on how to do this:
1. Firstly you will need to find your VoIP IP Address which you can find from within the settings on your Desk phone as follows:
- Press the round button with the Green Tick as shown below in the screenshot circled in red:
- Use the bottom key underneath the green tick to scroll downwards through the menu options
- You will see the display on the phone show you the menu options - when you get to Settings Click OK.
- Select 'Local Network'
- You will be asked to enter a password -- please press the # key twice to type in lower case admin and then click OK
- Scroll down to 'IP Address' click OK
- Your IP Address will then be displayed.
2. Enter your VoIP IP Address into a web browser to access your Gigaset web interface settings of your phone.
3. At the login page enter 0000 and click on OK
4. Select the Settings option
5. Select the Messaging option
6. Select the MWI light option as shown below:
7. Un-tick the boxes for missed calls and missed alarms
8. Click on Set to confirm
9. When you have finished please click on Log Off to exit.