1. To set up Click2Call first you will need to go into the Phone icon as shown below:
2. This then displays the screen below - click on the Line summary icon as shown below in red.
3. Select the ringing phone icon as circled on the left above and then click on Configure as circled above right:
4. This then takes you into the Configure VoIP Number Settings window for your VoIP line as shown below:
5. Note the Extension number as circled in red in the screenshot below:
6. Next click on the Settings icon which is along the top of the menu bar as shown below:
7. Enter the extension number in the Click2Call field as shown below:
8. Please click on Update Settings to save your Click2Call details.
9. Now when you click on a contacts phone number or mobile number on the contacts business card you can call that person - as shown in the screenshots below:
10. When you click on either the phone or mobile number a screen will appear where you can confirm if you wish to call the contact by clicking on the Call option as shown in red below:
11. By clicking on the Call option your Dect or Desk phone will start ringing - to connect to the call please just press the green ringing phone icon on your phones handset:
Please note: that each extension line should be used per CRM user for Click2Call to work. If you are using several different extension lines and you wish to use Click2Call you will need to change the extension line inside the Click2Call settings depending on which line you are calling from.
If a user dials out without using Click2Call will the call still be logged on the system?
Yes, if a user makes an outgoing call directly from their VoIP phone handset or soft phone then yes the call will still be logged inside the CRM account.
If you have any questions about the above please contact our Support Helpdesk.