If you receive another call while on a call this is called 'call waiting' which is set up by default. It is possible to remove this setting by changing the default - please follow the instructions below:
Firstly you will need the IP Address of your Desk phone in order to access the Gigaset web interface settings.
Secondly you need to make sure that your computer is connected to the same router that runs your VoIP phones.
1. To access your IP Address you will need to go to the Settings menu from a Gigaset Desk Phone please follow the instructions below:
2. Press the round button with the Green Tick as shown below in the screenshot circled in red:
3. Use the bottom key underneath the green tick to scroll downwards through the menu options:
4. You will see the display on the phone show you the menu options - when you get to Settings Click OK.
5. Select 'Local Network' click OK
6. You will be asked to enter a password -- please press the # key twice to type in lower case admin and then click OK
7. Scroll down to 'IP Address' click OK
8. Your IP address will then be displayed.
9. Next enter your IP address into the address bar on a web browser and press the return key to load the page. If you find that your IP address doesn't load the Gigaset web interface page please miss off the last 0 from the IP address.
10. You will then be taken to the login page of your Gigaset Desk phone web settings.
11. At the login page enter in lower case 'admin' and click on OK as shown above.
If you are unable to login to your Gigaset web interface settings please click here for guidance.
12. Click on Settings
13. Go to Advanced Settings
14. Select 'No' for call waiting
15. Click on Save to save your selection
16. Log off to exit