If your phone has the error message 'No network connection' this means the phone has not got an internet connection from your router. To resolve this issue please follow the steps below:
1. All you need to do is to reset the handset.
2. Simply unplug the phone (by pulling out the power cable on the phone and leaving for 20 seconds).
3. Then plug the power cable back into the phone and it should restart the phone again.
4. Please check how you have connected the phone up to your network? Pease check that the Ethernet cable is connected into the back of the phone into the network socket as shown below:
5. When your phone is reconnected it should then pick up an internet connection. If not please reboot your router and do the above again so that your phone can establish a network connection.
If you have any questions or for further help please contact our Support Helpdesk.